New LLDA Clearance
This is a one-time Clearance required by the LLDA for any development plans, programs, and projects that are located within the Laguna de Bay Region, whether new or existing, pursuant to Section 4(d) of Republic Act 4850, as amended.
- Environmental Compliance Certificate OR Certificate of Non-Coverage, whichever is applicable
- SEC-approved Articles of Incorporation (for corporation) OR Articles of Cooperative duly approved by CDA (for cooperative) OR valid Certificate of Business Registration from the Department of Trade and Industry (for single proprietorship)
- Project Description/Engineer’s Report, whichever is applicable
- Plans (site development plan, and drainage/sewer plan) duly signed by CEO and Licensed Engineer
- Picture of Site (Frontview)
- Certification that the site or project area is above 12.5 m if located within shoreland barangay
- If you are applying as a representative, please provide a scanned copy of an Authorization Letter from the Establishment\'s CEO or any authorized personnel.
LLDA Clearance Exemption
Request for exemption from securing LLDA Clearance for those proposed or existing plans, programs, or projects that are found to be below the threshold for LLDA Clearance coverage may be filed by any persons, whether natural or juridical, using the so-called LLDA Clearance Exemption (LE).
LLDA Clearance Expansion
For existing plans, programs, or projects that has already secured LLDA Clearance but are planning to expand, or has expanded its capacity, outputs, floor area, etc. are required to file for adjustment of the terms of coverage stated in its existing LLDA Clearance, through the so-called LLDA Clearance Expansion (LX).
LLDA Clearance Amendment
For existing plans, programs, or projects that has already secured LLDA Clearance but are planning to amend, or has already amended either the trade name, name of the project or the owner, are required to file for amendment of its existing LLDA Clearance to reflect these changes, through the so-called LLDA Clearance Amendment (LA).